09 December 2007

Rain, Rain, Rain

Wondering when the weather will give me a little bit more Moroccan like conditions. After all I am trying to train for a desert crossing here and we are supposed to have summer now?

On Friday I almost got hit by lightening running across a park trying to get out of the rain. Over the weekend I increased the weight in the backpack to 8 kg and I did some good runs and walks with it. Having weight on your back goes into your knees and legs and do avoid injuries I will reduce the training with the backpack to 1 or 2 runs a week now but slowly increase the weight.

Uli has booked a Moroccan Restaurant for a fundraising dinner in January and I am happy to announce that I scored some great prizes for the raffle! So sign up for a fun night - great food, belly dancer, presentation and fun awaits you!

No comments: