22 February 2008

Bowling for Fred

Thanks for the 8 faithful supporters who showed up for a hard fought competition! The winner of the night, Jacky with an excellent 277 pts took first price (accommodation voucher), 2nd and 3rd was close with Glen 212 pts and Felix 206 pts - both went home with a consolation price. The rest of us may have to go back and practise a bit more to get into the 200'er league of bowler's.

A special thank goes to Ute, Aly and Tas - the 3 of them have been present in all my fundraising events for which I am very, very grateful. Thank you for all your support!

Monday is D-day for my knee - the week sofar went well and I was able to clock up quite a good number of km's, so fingers crossed for a report which will give me an all clear.

36 days to go - getting a bit nervous now, still a few loose ends to sort out and also helping Josh, who is too busy working, sorting out his gear.

No comments: