11 January 2008

BIG Thank You All!

I'm sitting at Gate 31 waiting for my flight to Paris. This morning, I just had enough time to put all my running gear away and pack for 2 weeks winter weather in Europe.

Unfortunately, we have a small problem: for those kind people who donated equipment last night – the restaurant staff was too efficient and cleaned away that list with your names on it. Uli and I could remember a few, but if you could please be so kind and send an email to info@run4vision.com and let me know what gear you did sponsor last night for my race so I can update my list and thank you properly once I am in Paris tomorrow. Uli will also update the website and blog with photos and report ASAP.

Thanks again for your incredible generosity last night – we have saved many unnecessary blind people's eyesight!

Check out the photos of the evening, taken by my friend Warren Field.

No comments: