28 October 2012

Caught by a sneeze

Or should that be 'bad cold'.... Sadly, my running year ends with an anticlimax. After four great weeks of training hard for the Carcoar Marathon, a bad chest infection put a stop to my trip to the outback. The doctor put me on antibotics and gave me a dispense form saying that I won't be able to run the race next Sunday! I really was looking forward to that event, and hopefully I can forward the race fee for next year's race.

A bit annoyed right now and need to get my act together to prepare the coming challenges for 2013. Of course Team Run 4 Vision has signed up again for The Wild Women on Top Coastrek in March, but due to lack of fast female runners we decided to just participate in the 50km night run. Denis and I are still looking for some wild women happy to join us for the run – fingers crossed we will have a team together soon.

Happy Feet (and no more coughing .....)

No comments: