02 March 2008

Relaxing week

Well, certainly took the doc's advise to heart and enjoyed a relaxing week - only 40km all in all and my knee is holding up fine.
Uli and I enjoyed a very nice weekend away - first wedding anniversary after 4 years of marriage.


Lot's of good food, wine, great concert in the Jenolan Caves with
Didjeridu Dingo!


I will be back up there next Saturday running the 6ft Track marathon as my final preparation - with all my gear and equipment for the Marathon des Sables - final test!

This weekend I did some slow running and walking with the
Backpack - a nice change from the normal running. The nice
spa at the end of every day was a great bonus in our very
secluded and great hideaway in the Blue Mountains

A bit of running and lot's of x-training until Saturday - then 7 - 8 hours of running and walking the 6ft Track plus a couple of hours on Sunday will close up my final week of heavy training - after that it is reducing and getting ready for Morocco.