01 September 2007

Still Alive

Well, it has been a while... I am still running around 100 km/week, but what kept me busy was a move from Clovelly to Maroubra a couple of weeks ago. Love it down south... great running in the National Park and along the cliffs on the golf courses. It's good preparation for next weekend's 100 km Glasshouse Mountain race.

Also, last Thursday finally our movie premiere of Matt Damon's The Bourne Ultimatum - a BIG thank you to all, including the Hollows Family, for joining us and enjoying a great movie, in support of Run4Vision and The Fred Hollows Foundation.



The Hollows Family came to support us on the movie night.

More about that later, because the one more thing keeping me busy is my broken computer! So photos and detailed updates will follow very shortly. Firstly however, I am off to Brisbane for my first 100 km race on Saturday!

No comments: